[TowerTalk] ta-33jr - 6 meters?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ta-33jr - 6 meters?
From: ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca (Mike & Coreen Smith)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 20:09:20 -0400
I also have a converted TA33jr on 6m. Hairpin match and of course no traps.
3 elements.
I did not build this one, but I understand from the guy I got it from over a
decade ago that it was straight
out of the handbook.  (I think it was built by a W1 & there is a photo too,
in the antenna handbook)

cu on 6!

Michael, Coreen & Corey Smith
(VE9AA,  VE9AAA & Little-VE9 to be)