[TowerTalk] Antenna Rotor product info

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Rotor product info
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 23:44:49 -0800
I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has used one of these...it
looks like a competitor to the Italian Big Boys...love the worm drive
gearing!

Looks like someone is homing in on Dave Leason's dream - a HD rotor that
costs about the same as a washing machine...

Well not quite but certainly more reasonable

Jim, K4OJ