[TowerTalk] Advise Please

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Advise Please
From: utahfolk@xmission.com (utahfolk)
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 06:20:30 -0000
Hamateurs:

A local has a 100 foot Rohn 25 with a C4XL atop ... last fall while
cleaning out
the grape vines in the garden with a back hoe, the front loader was up in
the
air and the driver caught one of the guys with the front loader and pulled
mighty hard before he discovered what was happening.   Result is that
one of the tower legs is doglegged / bent quite noticeably, like mebbe 2"
inside tower from vertical ... bend is just a few inches above the top of
the
concrete base in which the tower sits.

Seeking advise as to how to "repair" such a failure .... tower has been up
since then and seems to be OK for the moment even tho some pretty heavy
winds have come by ....

Please respond to me and I will forward the information ...

Thank you in advance for the help ....

....  de Dave nc7w  (Brigham Utah)