[TowerTalk] KLM

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KLM
From: kq0b@sprintmail.com (Michael W. Elliott)
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 13:30:14 -0600
Amazing

I just received parts from them about 10 days ago.

Received full order

Am I glad I ordered extra parts for my 34xa  ... must have been luck but I
ordered some extra stuff...
just in case and the just in case looks like it has paid off.

Most of the parts are not bad but the shorting straps   c - straps
fiberglass insulators plus the blue caps are nice to have along with the
peanuts and other goodies..

I must have been living right when I placed my order

de

Mike
KQ0B