[Towertalk] here's one worth echoing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] here's one worth echoing
From: Mark <AA6DX@arrl.net> (Mark)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:55:11 -0700
Why, Cointently .. how 'ouse wud ya dood it? .. narf narf narf .. Well, I
know the answer to that .. have been to antenna parties where the "crew" was
out 40-50' from the tower, TRYING TO PULL IT DOWN! .. Whoa, dudes!  Have
sold off some of my tower erecting stuff, but wish I had not got rid of my
MASSIVE snatch block . have others, though .. just use a chain to accomplish
same... too stove in to be erecting towers, but can sure help on the
administrative end!  73 ... Mark  6dx