[Towertalk] Heil Proset Plus !

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Heil Proset Plus !
From: José de Sá" <ct1eeb@mail.telepac.pt (José de Sá)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 18:57:11 +0100
Just one word to describe it:
FANTASTIC

I had indeed read the review about the Heil Proset Plus
in the DX Magazine and decided myself to get one,
(I had one of those Heil Prosets years ago and had problems
with it from time to time with a kind of strange feedback noise,
like RF, in the microphone when using high power),
well just got my Heil Proset Plus a couple of days ago
and Iam very impressed with it.
Its more robust, (no more RF feedback problems in any band) the modulation
is very very good with both elements HC4/HC5 (remember you can switch
between one and the other) and the switch that allows you to choose
between the sound  'centered' in your head (better for SSB)
and the sound spatially widened (definitelly much better for CW copy)
makes of this toy a State of the Art machine.

The only thing is that I had to "smugle" one from the US, they cost 2 times
the price in Portugal (yes the double), Hi !

73

Jose  CT1EEB
Also: 4W6EB, VK8CS, CU3/CT1EEB, CO0OTA
http://www.qsl.net/ct1eeb