Re: [TowerTalk] tower specs/not wind loads

To: <N0OEL@aol.com>, <Steve@bnjcomp.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tower specs/not wind loads
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:22:49 -0000
I may be completely off base with this, and if I am, I'll apologize right
now. With the Rohn BX, and HDBX series of towers, the "square foot" changes
according to model. But I swear, I thought I read that they all had a rating
on them that said not to use an antenna with a  boom over 10ft. Is that
right, or did I just read the specs wrong?

73, Mike K9MI