Re: [TowerTalk] Cable Length???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, <k2qmf@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cable Length???
From: "Chuck O'Neal" <cdoneal@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 19:18:44 -0400
At 20M, getting them within a foot of each other will be
fine and with a tape measure you can get within an inch or
two.  If you are really anal, like I can be sometimes, then
you can use a TDR to make sure that they are the same
electrical length which is really what you want.  If they
are off the same reel of cable, physical length will be
close enough in my experience.  There are many other sources
of error in stacking that will diminish the effect of
feedline length.

Chuck...K1KW