[TowerTalk] Buried conduit (was Pull rope)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Buried conduit (was Pull rope)
From: w8aef@worldnet.att.net (Paul Playford)
Date: Tue Aug 5 13:26:21 2003
I will be interested to learn how the tubing works out.  I suspect that in a
straight run the corrugations would serve as bearing surfaces rather than
snag magnets, but you will find out and hopefully report.

And the second empty pipe is a great idea.  Our cables must be little more
than rabbits as they sure do multiply fast.

de Paul, W8AEF

ZF2TA  FO8DX  FO0PLA  8Q7AA  XZ0A