[TowerTalk] Memories?

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Memories?
From: "Conrad Nasatka" <conco@paonline.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:07:51 -0500
  Good Day all Tower Talk viewers:

I was trying to remember a ham in Texas, I believe, who put up a Trylon tower,
rather high, using a Force 12 Antenna. Been looking through all my mail for his
pictures, can't find.  Would anybody remember this post and furnish me with his
email address.  About all I remember is:
1) He is from Texas
2) He has a Force 12 , XR-5 antenna
3) His tower is self supporting.
4) Used a lot of concrete, like 10 to 12 yards
5) Has a website, mostly completed with his different days of construction and
a blow by blow report, nicely done.
(This is the best an old man can remember, sorry)

I'd appreciate any help you can be, as usual.
Regards  & 73
Conrad
WB3DQD