[TowerTalk] Cable suggestions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cable suggestions
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:43:31 -0500
Times Microwave has a nice online calculator for loss and power at
http://www.timesmicrowave.com/cgi-bin/calculate
Plug in some cables and lengths and then you'll just have to decide how much
loss you can live with.

I purchased LMR-600DB for my 550 ft run from Steve Davis at Davis RF at
http://www.davisrf.com/
Steve was -extremely- helpful.  I'm very satisfied with the product and was
very happy with the service from Davis RF.  I also used some Bury-Flex and
have been very happy with it as well.  Good luck with your project!