Re: [TowerTalk] Chucking the ground rod

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Chucking the ground rod
From: NØATH <n0ath@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 23:38:28 -0500
I am visiting as I type to a gentleman ( on Skype ) who is an employee of
Home Depot
here in Missouri and I won't mention which store but he is an amateur. He is
the  ( Tim
the tool ) rental man here. He recommends the Hilti 505 and says that you
didn't get a
hammer drill with your description of the gearshift on the side. He also, as
the folks on
this list have said, suggested that there will be no chuck, only a socket
that will set over
the end of your rod. Hope this helps.
Dave / NØATH