[TowerTalk] FS: ft1kmp, tentec titan, klm/m2 kt34a, tailtwister,palstar

To: "All about Yaesu 1000mp" <1000mp@mailman.qth.net>,<forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net>, <Antennas@mailman.qth.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: ft1kmp, tentec titan, klm/m2 kt34a, tailtwister,palstar zm-30
From: "Norman J McSweyn" <normn3ykf@stny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 20:56:50 -0400
Hi,
I'm in Binghamton, NY. My name is Norm and my ham call is n3ykf.
Unfortunately, I've got to move and won't be using this stuff any time soon.
Life goes on. I did smoke for a couple of years while owning this equipment.
Quit three years ago. Got two cats about the same time.
FYI: I'm working 60+ hours a week right now. My email time is mid morning and
late night.

I prefer pickup on the 1kmp, Titan and KLM beam. Some prices are negotiable.
Others are firm. Reasonable offers considered.
I will sell the ft1kmp and the Titan as a package
PICKUP ONLY $2100
Feel free to ask questions, or ask for pics. Equipment may be tested at my qth.
Yaesu FT-1000mp: SN:980922c2 Never any problems. I am the original owner. I
installed the Inrad front end mod shortly after buying this. Original Packaging
and all documents. No other filters. This will be double boxed.
$1000 FOB 13905

Ten Tec Titan model 425: This unit has full output on all bands. I'm the second
owner. Tubes are original. Two mods have been performed:
1: n2bc mod. This limits the grid current to LESS than 25ma. Full
documentation.
2: Power supply fan runs on low at all times. Much quieter. Simple to undo.
This will ship in three boxes. Tubes, RF deck and PS. HEAVY!!!!!!!!
$1400 FOB 13905

KLM/M2 kt-34a: I purchased this used 8 years ago. Two years ago, I upgraded the
original KLM antenna to M2 specs, completely cleaned the capacitor traps, all
mating surfaces, replaced capacitor caps, the balun was replaced. In short a
complete rehab.
$475 on the ground at 13905. If you want it, I'll ship it BUT it will be
prohibitive. I will need to build boxes to ship this in.

Tailtwister: Working unit. Purchased used/rebuilt two years ago. $300 FOB 13905

Palstar ZM-30: Nice piece of equipment. Purchased new two years ago. Never got
a chance to really play with it. Swept coax, checked my dipoles. All
accessories supplied with it, go with it. $300 FOB13905