Re: [TowerTalk] 5/16" and 1/4" EHS Needed in Small Quantities

To: "wa5zup" <wa5zup@msn.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 5/16" and 1/4" EHS Needed in Small Quantities
From: "Dan Cisson" <n4gnr@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 13:04:23 -0500
A note of interest to all......
Small quantities of 1/4" EHS can generally be obtained from your local cable
t v company.
They have spools that have short linear footage on them, too short to do
what they need....A lot of times a cable t.v. contractor can be found in an
area and they will be glad to get rid of short spools that is taking up
their needed space...As far as 5/16 goes,, you can possibly get short runs
of that from a local power company.. I have done both of these with great
results....Dan N4GNR