Re: [TowerTalk] RF exposure and my neighbor

To: <hdmc38@bellsouth.net>, "Todd Coulter" <coulter@bellsouth.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RF exposure and my neighbor
From: "Arne Gjerning" <gjerning@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 20:15:36 -0600
I was looking into this at work for a 2KW 5GHz system with 6ft dishes and
located an FCC site that should be of interest.  There is info relating to
Amateur Radio Stations and it is very thorough (60 printed pages).  Do a
search for FCC and within FCC site search for OET Bulletuin 65 Supplement B.
This will provide more than enough info and it has the calculation sheets
required by FCC to determine RF Exposure. Lot of charts and tables.  This
same info in the ARRL RF Exposure info book.

Hope this info will help.

73 de Arne N7KA