[Towertalk] mast

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] mast
From: w7ni@easystreet.com (Stan & Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:51:42 -0700
Another thing to consider is using a block and tackle with lots of rope to
reduce the load on the gin pole and make it easier for the ground crew to
hoist that heavy mast.  If you are using a Rohn gin pole, they are
recommended for 25 or 45 sections only and a 45 section weighs only 70
pounds.

Stan
w7ni@easystreet.com