Re: [TowerTalk] TitanDx

To: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TitanDx
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 04:17:09 -0000
Bob, I think I would just take some steel wool and buff up the connections.
I don't think changing wall thickness would be a concern. Just so long as
all the elements that go together are cleaned up a little bit, you've
probably done all that needs to be done. Good luck with the new antenna.

73, Mike K9MI