[TowerTalk] Thanks

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thanks
From: vfair@innova.net (Van Fair)
Date: Fri Mar 7 14:14:07 2003
I recently requested help on ideas on a vertical dipole for 75.  I want to
thank all those who responded. All the ideas showed thought and merit and are
appreciated. I have only been in this group for a few weeks and I have already
gotten "my moneys worth". A pleasant group, willing to help and with a great
deal of experience, much of it in areas where many of us dare not tread.
Congratulations to the moderator and once again thanks to the group.

 I especially want to thank Dan Cisson N4GNR who came from another state to my
rescue when I had to have my tower climbed to stay on the air. This contact was
also a result of my membership in this fine group.

73 Van W4GIW (50 years a ham this year)