[TowerTalk] 30 meter

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 30 meter
From: n9en@voyager.net (N9EN@VOYAGER.NET)
Date: Fri Jan 31 18:38:57 2003
Hello T-T'ers...

In case anyone would like to know...I built a home-made
copy of a KLM 30M-3 from some KLM 40 meter yagi
parts. A good DX'er friend of mine in Wisconsin was kind
enough to photocopy the entire assembly manual.

I bought the matching section components from KLM.
The antenna is situated at 70' and is easily my best per-
forming antenna of all the yagis that I have up.

73 de Brad, N9EN @ Radio Free Roscoe (IL)...