[TowerTalk] Soldering PL-259's

To: "TowerTalk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Soldering PL-259's
From: "W3YY" <w3yy@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 23:43:16 -0000
To All -

I've had a number of inquiries about my earlier post.  I'm arranging a bulk
purchase to provide reduced prices for anyone who is interested in these
connectors.  Please contact me via personal e-mail at w3yy@cox.net if you are
interested and approximately now many connectors you may want.  There is no
obgligation whatsoever.  If you decide not to purchase any that is fine.  I
just want to get an idea of the general demand.  More info later, but these are
really top quality connectors with gaskets at both the connector and cable end.
 You will love them!

73, Bob - W3YY