[TowerTalk] EMT Electrical Conduit for 40m verticals...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EMT Electrical Conduit for 40m verticals...
From: Joe Carvalho <joe.carvalho@wcom.com> (Joe Carvalho)
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 14:24:47 -0700
Yup! Lyn is absolutely correct. I found all the 4"-5" and well over 25' long
aluminum irrigation lines complete with spraying nozzles at a local place
called Alreco(Brighton, CO). The couplings are not structural, but you can
whack together a suitable bracing system. I've got a 75' vertical ready to
erect. It's gonna be a blast explaining to the neighbors why the RainBirds
are up so high.

--joe