Re: [TowerTalk] Found a used tower - any ideas what this is?

To: "Scott McClements" <kc2pih@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Found a used tower - any ideas what this is?
From: "Larry WA9VRH" <wa9vrh@dishmail.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 18:54:50 -0500
Hi Scott,

Many people think that Rohn has disappeared from the face of the earth.
Thank goodness that hasn't happened.

Good luck on finding the information you are looking for.

If you can't please let me know as I know a long time Rohn dealer in the
Central Illinois area that maybe able to help.
By the way even though I have no connection to Rohn I own some of their
tower and also live in the Peoria area.
We were very pleased when  Radian didn't move the production of Rohn towers
out of the area.

73 Larry WA9VRH