[TowerTalk] Verticals of Rohn 25

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Verticals of Rohn 25
From: aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 20:15:04 -0700
Yes to both.
I'll double-check at work which way the copper galvanized works. I think
the galvanizing leaches into the copper exposing the bare steel to rust.
If you must place copper on galvanuizing, use a leaf of stainless steel
in-between to prevent contact. Also cover the joint with anti-oxident.
PolyPhaser makes both products. The anti-oxident is copper based.
No-Alox or equivalent will work too.
73, Bob Wanderer, AA0CY
Sr. Appl. Engr., PolyPhaser Corp.
work: bobwanderer@polyphaser.com