[TowerTalk] Switching 450 ohm twinlead?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Switching 450 ohm twinlead?
From: aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 16:42:52 -0700
Personally, I've used the pillory method. Two pieces of plywood with indents
filed into one of
the long edges. When I close the window, the indents (hopefully) line up. Just
before that, I run
the ladder line into the room. Once closed, I put angle brackets at the top of
the lower window
to keep it from being opened. Takes but a few minutes to create.
73, Bob AA0CY