[TowerTalk] Beware Trylon Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Beware Trylon Towers
From: aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 18:52:27 -0700
Move to Nevada, at least the coffee's ony 90 cents!
Maybe they'll agree to send the necessary documents straight to the building
inspector
so you don't see them? I can't see what they're so worried about. Is there some
mysterious
patented method that only they use? Sounds like they're afraid someone will
realize that
they actually can't meet their claims!
73, Bob AA0CY@contesting.com