[TowerTalk] RE: Scotch 88

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: Scotch 88
From: aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 12:10:43 -0700
AHA! We have an anti-semantic person here!
Fortunately, the politically correct police don't frequent
this reflector much.

I discovered Scotch 33+ years ago. But I use 88 too.
Good stuff (all three items).
One should have some scotch before using Scotch especially
when the outside temperature is at or below freezing. When I
lived in NYC and had a motorcycle (more years ago than I can believe),
we engaged in TT driving during the winter months. No, not
a racetrack, Tavern-to-Tavern. When
you had enough, you took a bus home (and hoped you would
remember the next day where you left the bike the previous evening.
(Of course I'm going to drive, I'm in no condition to walk!)
(I never drink and drive. I drink before I drive.)
73, Bob AA0CY