[TowerTalk] Installing & de-Installing big Yagis

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Installing & de-Installing big Yagis
From: jirka@jimaz.cz (Jiri Sanda)
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 00:55:01 +-100
If we are in this category of discussion another option is to build completely
free standing 52 m. tower with no guy wires - like I have - and than simply
move the full size 4 el. 40 (well over 500 lb.) up and down. It is still a
whole day project with all the praparations.....

The most important thing is to have fun with those beasts.

73 !

Jiri
OK1RI