[TowerTalk] Physical Conditioning

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Physical Conditioning
From: GSmith@InfoAve.Net (George K4GS)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 19:58:50 -0500
HI...
I have climbed a few and...
I am to heavy and not in good shape HIHIHI.
But I learned. Take a break every 20 or 30 feet going up and coming down.
Try and get real comfortable when up and drag a few snacks up to keep you
company HI.
May take me a little longer then a young fellow with lots of strength but it
works
DE  K4GS (George)
SK...