[TowerTalk] rg-6 flooded cable wtd

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] rg-6 flooded cable wtd
From: brucecom@shore.intercom.net (Jim Bruce)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 13:14:36 -0500
You might try the sattelite dish ribbon cable. It has 2 RG-6's and several
separate voltage wires. That will give you a spare RG-6 as a replacement or
for a separate beverage. The voltage lines can be used for switching relays
if you have more than 2 beverages.
Jim Bruce
NV3V
President/Owner
Bruce Communications, Inc.
brucecom@shore.intercom.net
Nat'l Assoc. Radio & Telecommunications Engineers
Certified -Tech 1st class