Re: [TowerTalk] Thrust bearing / rotor load

To: "'Chris Pedder'" <chris@g3vbl.co.uk>, nekvtster@gmail.com, Tower Talk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Thrust bearing / rotor load
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 19:35:22 -0600
Well doesn't that just go opposite to my experience.  I have used TB-3 s
to bear vertical loads for years without any failure.  Obviously Rohn
doesn't know that their bearings can bear vertical loads.  Maybe someday
mine will fail, but most things don't last for ever anyway (especially
made in China).  Experience trumps.

Doug

I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.