[TowerTalk] Angle Iron

To: "TowerTalk" <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Angle Iron
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:14:41 -0700
Hmmm .. reading about the side mount thing, reminds me of one of my cheap
sources for angle iron for brackets ...  of course, depending on the stress
that will be applied .. but, I have used, and have stored - under my house,
BED FRAMES ... just cut the dooo-dahhh off the ends, and then to length   -
worky worky, and readily available at yard sales, and cheap NEW at furniture
stores ... We have no Home Depot or like that here "Behind the Redwood
Curtain",  tree huggers don't allow big box stores, so we pay premium for
"stuff", so get "creative" .. HIHI ... 73
Mark Nelson  -  AA6DX