Re: [TowerTalk] SPAM-LOW: Re: Crimp on PL259

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SPAM-LOW: Re: Crimp on PL259
From: "Scott Honaker" <scotthon@pilchuckvet.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 00:02:32 -0800
CenterPin makes a nice model for RG-8X and RG-58 that's sold through
Shakespeare
http://www.shakespeare-marine.com/electronics/accessories/centerpin.htm.  I
don't see a version for RG-8U.  CenterPin also has N, F and BNC connectors
http://www.centerpin.com/.  I've had good luck with the PL-259s and BNCs.  I
believe both are available through West Marine.

Scott N7SS