Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning Bolt Antennas

To: Bill Coleman <aa4lr@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning Bolt Antennas
From: Blake Bowers <bbowers@townsqr.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:17:23 -0600
If they find it that useful, pay the dollar that I have on
it for a price, after asking 20 questions about the items, and
then not buying it because I tell them its not guaranteed to
work.  They were working when pulled from service, but
I can't see guaranteeing something that is going to cost more
to ship then I sold it for.

Why were they not worth a dollar apiece, yet they were
worth climing through a trash dumpster?

All that for a bunch of old Minitor I pagers.

Back here at home, after people brought me radios that
I had thrown into my dumpster - wanting me to fix them -
or wanting to know who would....  And of course wanting
that done for next to nothing......   Standing orders,
if it goes into the dumpster, make sure it is obvious broke.

Of course, I can send you the stuff I don't sell at the next
hamfest I sell at, you can buy it from me, and give it to
anyone you want.  At that point it is yours to do with what
you want, and I promise you I won't fault you for whatever
you do with it.