Re: [TowerTalk] Buriable coax?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Buriable coax?
From: "Jim Chaggaris" <jimc@pwrone.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 16:18:15 -0500
Any type of Heliax, LMR DB or Bury flex.  I prefer Heliax myself but YMMV.

73,
Jim N9WW

James Chaggaris
President
PowerOne Corp./PowerOne Environmental
1020 Cedar Avenue
Suite 203
St. Charles, IL 60174
Phn: (630) 443-6500
Fax: (630) 443-6505
Cell: (630) 669-2241
Website: www.pwrone.com

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal
and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify PowerOne Corporation immediately, and
delete the original message.