[TowerTalk] Source for J-bolts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Source for J-bolts
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 17:47:27 -0500
Funny you should ask this.
Today I took my usual walk along the road they are rebuilding near me.
(In Chicagoland EVERY road is under construction.)
They are at a stage where they are pouring the concrete for the street
lights.
They have ready made jigs to properly place these MONSTER J bolts.
At least 1" bolts and some of them were over 3 feet long.

So, make a long story short. I bet if you went to a road construction
company or a traffic signal/street light company, you could find them
readily available.
At least they would give you info on the local source.