Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning Bolt Antennas

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning Bolt Antennas
From: Blake Bowers <bbowers@townsqr.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 09:58:50 -0600
Grin... I have taken to making sure the stuff I throw in the dumpster
is now totally inoperative, and unsalvageable.

I actually had three guys climb into the construction dumpster
at the Huntsville hamfest while I threw stuff in there.  As soon
as they did that, I got the hammer out and made sure the stuff
was no good.