Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Update

To: "'Roger (K8RI)'" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Update
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 20:20:58 -0600
 Hi Roger

At this point it is, but I plan on adding to it until I reach the 80 or 100
foot level eventually, so I am wanting to do it as
though that was the initial goal. I now this seems unusual I just cant afford
to go that high yet so I am having to peace meal it
along the way with the eventual goal in mind as I work it.

Bob AD5VJ