[TowerTalk] EdgeHog

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EdgeHog
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Michael Tope)
Date: Mon Jun 2 18:51:22 2003
Has anyone tried one of these in rocky soil? I thought about getting one to
do my yard, but I have so many rocks in my soil, I figured it wouldn't last
very long (one cubic foot of soil area in my yard will fill a bucket with 2"
to 3" diameter rocks). A pick and shovel works pretty well, but is a helleva
lot of
work (or in my case money since I am paying someone to do it).