Re: [TowerTalk] Where to find-rent buck truck?

To: "W4LDE-Ron" <w4lde@cfl.rr.com>, "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>, "SteppIR Yahoo Group" <steppir@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Where to find-rent buck truck?
From: "Artmouton" <k5fnq@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:10:54 -0500
Check the local rental places.  I noticed a neighbor with a rental lift
which he was using to trim trees. It had a chair section on the top with
controls.  It was not suitable to get to my tower (68') but the 40' foot
would probably be fine.  It was on a trailer so the transportation was not
too bad.
Art K5FNQ