[TowerTalk] lightning season query

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] lightning season query
From: Roger Borowski" <K9RB@arrl.net (Roger Borowski)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:40:53 -0400
Brian, see;  www.lightningeliminators.com  there are many of these
all over the Jacksonville area! Pretty massive and not real eye
appealing, but supposedly very effective. The antennaes you saw at
the weigh stations are to communicate with FHP cars and have
nothing to do with the lightning protection devices, but are
mounted in their protective cone area and are the primary reason
for the protection devices.
73, -=Rog-K9RB=-