To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 53, Issue 34
From: "Jay Terleski" <jayt@arraysolutions.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 11:14:35 -0500
Clay,

The relays we use are specially made for us; they have our part number on
them.  You have to buy them in qty of 500+ at a time.  But I do sell them
They are not $45 but $16.00 each.  They are USA made and contain an RF
acceptable contact alloy which includes silver Oxide, and a gold flash.

Jay, WX0B

Message: 4
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 09:42:01 -0400
From: "Tom McAlee" <tom@klient.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] What relay do Ameritron and Array Solutions
        use     intheir coax switchs?
To: "W7CE" <w7ce@curtiss.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>

I don't know the manufacturer.  But, if your goal is to obtain some, you can

buy those relays from Array Solutions:
http://www.arraysolutions.com/Products/ratpak.htm#relay

Scroll to the bottom.  You'll see he sells the relays individually for $45
each... same relays used in the RatPak, SixPak, etc.

If you really just want to know who makes them, perhaps if you call or email

Jay he will tell you.

73,
Tom, NI1N