[TowerTalk] radial geometry

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] radial geometry
From: jskatz@sk.sympatico.ca (Sylvan Katz)
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 14:46:01 -0600
TTians

I am burying radials under the lawn so that I can feed the tower as a
vertical. The tower is a few feet West of the house. I can easily run 30-40'
radials from tower to the N, NE, E, SE and S but I can not run radials from
SW through to NW because of the house.

Questions:
How much does the radial geometry affect the radiation pattern?
Any suggestion how to deal with the radials that should be run where the
house lies (of other than moving the house or tower :-)?

tnx
.. sylvan

-----