Re: [TowerTalk] [SteppIR] 3El height

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [SteppIR] 3El height
From: "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 13:07:34 -0500
Ed, you didn't say what your design objective(s) is(are).  Do you want to
talk to your brother in Texas, win Sweepstakes, make the honor roll, or win
W6 in the ARRL DX Contest?  Oh, and of course ragchew with New Zealand.

You see what I'm asking, right?

There's a differeent answer for each of those possibile objectives, given
your hardware.

Mark, N5OT