[TowerTalk] house tower bracket, roof adaptor

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] house tower bracket, roof adaptor
From: n4vi@comcast.net (Chris Adams)
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 23:37:36 +0000
All,

I'm confronted with a small problem that I hope the list can help me with.  I
have two house brackets for my tower, unfortunately the 2nd bracket needs to
connect to a sloping roof.  The adaptor mechanics are fairly simple and can be
seen at this link...

                         http://www.n4vi.net/Page3.html

unfortunately, they are no longer available from Rohn.  I'm sure the angle
brackets (for lack of a better term) could be made by a machine shop and it
occurs to me that I might be able to make them by cutting a steel angle bracket
from Home Depot.  However, before I head down one of these paths I thought I'd
try and get some additional input.  Let me know any suggestions you might have
regarding the best (or a different) way to proceed.

Thanks for your help.

73

Chris, n4vi