Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Lighting

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Lighting
From: "D Calder" <towertalk@n4zkf.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 07:11:03 -0400
Because it's required to have WHITE during the day at a different
intensities and then than RED at night. It's called
a "dual mode" system.

If you want the whole scoop. Download the 7460. Page 56 shows the heights.

If it's strobing RED during the day. The PEC is broke and not telling it to
get out of night mode. Also, it should NEVER run red
and white at the same time.

www.n4zkf.com/files/AC70_7460_1K.pdf

happy reading

73 Dave