[TowerTalk] trully dumb question about

To: "TowerTalk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] trully dumb question about
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 06:22:08 -0500
I can't picture the mounting system on stacked yagis on a rotating tower.
Maybe someone has a picture of how they attached their yagi booms to their
rotating tower.

I would guess that all the yagis in a stack would be mounted on the same face
of a
rotating tower.

My question then is, does that load the tower faces unequally?

 Or are the booms run through the center line of the tower?

Purely an academic question as I don't and won't have a rotating tower for a
stack of
antennas.

Please and thank you.

You need a Lifestyle change if: You come back from the dump with more than you
took

Bill H. in Chicagoland
webcams at http://24.14.49.4:8080
weather at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w9ol/WX/HH.htm