[TowerTalk] W7IX SK

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] W7IX SK
From: "Bill Jackson" <k9rz@radiks.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 07:08:57 -0500
This was picked up off of the DX-Chat reflector.  A sobering reminder that
working on towers and antennas CAN be dangerous. We should keep that in mind at
all times when planning or working on our installations!

73 de Bill

*****

Don't know how many of you had the honor to work W7IX but young Ron was
working on a 170 foot tower today when it broke in the middle...

Ron is now SK...

I received a phone call from his dad this evening who was helping him take a
huge 40 meter yagi off the top when the tower just broke.

Ron was DXCC Honor Roll CW and he will be missed by all that knew him.

Rod WC7N