[TowerTalk] What relay do Ameritron and Array Solutions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What relay do Ameritron and Array Solutions
From: "Jay Terleski" <jayt@arraysolutions.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 15:12:09 -0500
ONE more time
Look guys, LETS PUT THIS RELAY STUFF TO REST.

Those relays on my website are 10KW CW high voltage relays, and they are
$45.00 these are NOT the 5 KW CW RatPak replacement relays which we sell for
$16.00 each, if I have to sell one.  The RatPak is warranted for life,
except for lightning damage, which rarely happens with it since it has
protection and is in a full metal box.

To the idiot that said I am ripping hams off, your wrong, you have no idea
how much free advice I give out. Try finding a relay like this in the
general purpose relay section of mouser.com. Then modify it to look work
like this and still you won't have the performance!

Regards, to the group

Jay, WX0B

Message: 3
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 13:47:29 -0400
From: "Tom McAlee" <tom@klient.com>
        useintheir coax switchs?
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>

> I don't think $45 is the actual each price Jay sells them for.

Yes, it is.  I've bought several.  And, you can find them on his pricing /
ordering page at $45 each in quantities of 1 to 9.

http://www.arraysolutions.com/pricelist.htm - search for the text "10kw rf
relays"

73,
Tom, NI1N