[Towertalk] Antenna Hoist Rope?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Antenna Hoist Rope?
From: Mac" <w5mc@sbcglobal.net (Mac)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 20:59:31 -0500
ok  ok   .. I was a little quick to generalize the NYLON category.. the
specifics of the rope I choose is trade marked as TENEX and is a polyester
fiber combination..  1/2 "  has a breaking limit at 11,800 lbs.  while the
5/8 "  that I choose is rated at 17,100 lbs.  and I used the GREEN color..
this stuff does not twist or rotate under load conditions.. not that we are
gonna see anything remotely close to the ratings of this stuff..  for more
info go to  www.samson.com   and look under commercial fishing and then the
TENEX category.. see what this might do for you..