Re: [TowerTalk] H frame for 10 or 15m

To: "'Jay Kesterson K0GU'" <k0gu@verinet.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] H frame for 10 or 15m
From: "Stein Roar Brobakken" <s-roabr@online.no>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 00:51:01 +0200
Thank you all guys for sharing thoughts and ideas with this subject.

Will start with 4 over 4 on 10m first... then we will see what we can do on
15m and in future on 10m.

73s and see yaa in contest
LA6FJA Rag

In contest LN5O/LA5O from Ringsjoen Contest Club

Best Regards  from [73s de Rag LA6FJA]
Stein Roar Brobakken
Pobox 5
NO-2853 Reinsvoll
Norway

Radio Amateur callsign : LA6FJA K3RAG SO5RAG DV1/K3RAG
skype:la6fja  #  mailto:la6fja@nrrl.no  #  http://la6fja.eu #  Telephone :
+47 48 22 44 21 / +47 45 211 654
Member of NRRL http://nrrl.no , ARRL,PARA, WWYC and Ringsjoen Contest Club
LA5O LN5O, DX1M Magelan,CWOpst #933